With experience as an IT storage consulting organization, CynoTech has experience in all phases of project management. The idea of project management has evolved, owing to the increasing costs of projects, tight deadlines and quality of service delivered.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT ENCOMPASSES EACH AND EVERY PHASE OF A PROJECT, FROM CONCEPTUALIZATION TO ACTUAL DELIVERY, WITH FOCUS ON COSTING AND SCHEDULED DELIVERY.
Basic problems encountered during critical project development that lead to over budgeting or schedule overrun are:
- Lack of tools and resources requisite for a particular project.
- Lack of insight to mitigate risks or possible causes of failure.
Effective project management involves a team of multi-discipled resources with required expertise and experience to handle a project through design, development, installation, commissioning to actual delivery. We follow a systematic approach split into various steps of project management:
CynoTech follows its own unique methodology for project management that ensures that each project is dealt with utmost diligence and is delivered in timely fashion and within budget.
- Project analysis: Using latest tools and insight, we ascertain the feasibility of requirement and hunt for any risks of failure or any gap in communication.
- Detailed Roadmap: We prepare a detailed report of steps to be followed during the actual development and find out a realistic amount of time and cost involved for each phase.
- Actual Execution: Once both parties involved have agreed upon the process, we carry out the real task without disrupting any ongoing processes. Using world class technology and tools, we ensure that there is minimal outage and no risk to existing applications and processes.
- Monitoring and Controlling: This is not really an individual phase of our project management but is a continuous process that we follow during the actual execution of the project.
- Delivery and Deployment: The desired solutions are delivered and deployed at a time when minimum resources are at work. We ensure that the mission critical applications are unaffected by any changes done during this process.